We provide full case management services, we can write up care plans and refer you to health professionals for care plans that require specialist services such as a behaviour clinician for a Behaviour Support Plan, or a Speech Pathologist for a Mealtime Management Plan.
We have a comprehensive team of disability and aged care professionals to cater for all your disability and aged care needs.
We can also advise you and document the information many of these specialists will require to create the care plans. For example: a behaviour clinician will want to identify what the behaviour looks like, the intensity, if there are any known triggers etc.
The plans we can provide include
- Full client profile- this covers all areas of client need and can include multiple plans
- My Safety Plan
- Client Risk Profile
- Manual Handling Plan
- Health & Wellbeing Plan
- Hospital Support Plan
- Client Emergency Profile
- Communication Plan
- Bowel & Incontinence Plans
- Dental Care Plans
- Eating & Drinking Plan
- Nutrition and swallowing Checklist – (used to help prepare a mealtime management plan).
- Mealtime Management Plan- referral to a speech pathologist required.
- Allergic Reaction Plan – signed off by doctor
- Diabetes Management Plan – signed off by doctor
- Epilepsy Management Plan – signed off by doctor
- Behaviour Support Plan – referral to a behaviour clinician
- Annual Health Check/ CHAP tool – signed off by doctor